Friday, December 9, 2011

Week 14

Field Experience

I had finished my participatory observation so I was unable to go back to my host classroom. I do miss those kids though!

Technical Skill

A technical skill that I learned this week was how to use a voice thread. This program was great because you can teach a lesson while talking on the computer. To show the visual learners the teacher can even highlight the important facts and circle with a marker.

Weekly Reading

The article that i found came from eschoolnews.com

It mentions how too many people are tweeting their thoughts and not thinking about it thoroughly. Some tweets can be extremely offensive and harmful to others so it goes to show that people should think before they speak!

http://www.eschoolnews.com/2011/12/06/viewpoint-think-first-tweet-later/

No comments:

Post a Comment